Monday, January 13, 2014

Ice Ice Baby...

I couldn't resist. Want a quick summary of our weekend? We saw the ice castles in Midway, I went to a baby shower, and then we played in Midway with the whole Investment Banking crew. So I guess a more accurate title would have been "Ice, Baby, Ice" but that's not as exciting. Am I right?

Well since I already told you what we did, and I'm still in a lazy mood as far as writing goes... I may as well insert the pictures. Because I still want to capture the memories. Look for captions if you want more detail!

Oh and one quick note - when we went up to Midway with the Investment Banking crowd I actually did something adventurous! I've been kind of a chicken recently when it comes to anything extreme sporty? Like water tubing, boating, skiing, snowboarding, ATVing, etc... but I went on the snowmobiles! AND we tied two sleds to the back of the snowmobiles and basically went snow tubing! And it was awesome! Who knows, maybe I'll get brave again one of these days!

^We finally got together with some of our closest friends, Brit and Spence!^









^We even saw our good friend Olaf from Frozen!^







^Doesn't Lane have the cutest baby bump?^

We played a hilarious baby shower game where you have a balloon belly, have to waddle with a ping pong ball between your knees and drop the ball into a mason jar. It was much harder than I thought it would be! Mani and Lauren won the first rounds, and Lane (our pregnancy expert) won! 





^Our cute mini baby shower attendees!^



^pampering for the new mom^


^So many cute outfits for baby Phillips!^



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Camilla! Old Navy. Best scarf I've ever purchased.

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures! That was a fun shower having it smaller like that. Also you look so dang cute in your ice castle pictures! Fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lane! Thank you so much for letting us throw you a baby shower, I'm glad you had a fun time :)

      Delete
  3. I'd never heard of the ice castle thing in Midway. Amazing! The baby shower looked so fun. Good job ladies!

    ReplyDelete