Before our trip to Hawaii we got to spend an amazing weekend in Las Vegas to attend Hayley and Scott's sealing. It was a beautiful hot day. Hayley and Scott's sealing was so sweet and filled with joy! I mean just look how happy these two were (and still are)!!!
Their reception/wedding dinner was just gorgeous too. As in picture AND pinterest perfect. As in the dream wedding every girl pictures and hopes for. And the family musical, customized from Mary Poppins was very fun! The only downer on the day was poor Scott got heat exhaustion/stroke from being out in the sun for too long. (Now Clark has proof that taking too many photos is dangerous). Luckily after the reception he was rehydrated and they were still able to enjoy their Hawaiian honeymoon. Definitely a wedding to remember!
After the wedding we stayed an extra day to hang out with all the cousins. That morning we got to meet up with Justin and Camille for breakfast (thanks again for meeting up with us)! And then we made our way over to the Nelson's for some quality family time. We had such a great time swimming and chatting. It really was so wonderful to be able to spend so much time with the Pinegar side of the family, and to get to know some of the Nelson cousins better. I think that's the best part about weddings- getting to see your family members is wonderful. And for me, it's so nice to get to know so many new and wonderful cousins! I really did marry into such an incredible family. And I'm so lucky they all feel like family!
^Coming out of the Las Vegas Temple!^
^Mr. & Mrs. Whitworth^
^All of Hayley's cute nieces and nephews! And a few young cousins!^
^I had never been to the Las Vegas temple before. And I have to admit, from the few pictures I'd seen, I didn't think it was a very pretty temple. But I stand happily corrected! It is a GORGEOUS temple. The inside is so beautiful and I love the temple grounds as well. I wish we were able to look around it more than we did. But it was a bit too hot to stay outside for too long.^
^Just had to share this sweet picture of Hayley's older sister, Paige, and her sweet husband Nick. Not pictured is their ADORABLE boy Beau.^
^Did I mention Hayley's florist was incredible? Seriously, all the flowers were so swoon worthy. Check out more of her work (@flowerafter) on instagram. If you love flowers, I promise you'll drool over her creations!^
^Her cake!^
^All of Hayley's engagements/bridals were gorgeous too. I recommend looking at @mieshphotography too^
^AH! Her flowers! They were all clumped up for clean-up after the reception. It was a gorgeous sight. I just wanted to scoop them all up and take them home!^
^My wonderful Peterson family (Missing Matt/Min/munchkins, Spen&Ken&Rose, and Laur). I really am so grateful I married into such an amazing family. And I get great reminders of just how awesome my new family is at events like this. I love weddings!^





so fun! i love weddings! except then I always see new cute things and think, "man! I should have done that for my wedding!" and then it's slightly depressing that we only get that day once! haha! maybe i'm the only person who thinks that. BUT weddings--LOVE. and this one looked perfect!
ReplyDeleteKelli, I am 100% the same! I almost wish I could plan another wedding for our 5 year anniversary or something. And it was such a perfect wedding- one that for sure made me want to replan a wedding :)
Delete