Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Left my Heart in San Francisco


^San Francisco has always been one of our favorite cities. And somehow in all my visits there, I had never been to the Palace of Fine Arts. So on our last visit to SF (for a while, we'll be back) we visited. P.S. - William was at Scout camp... which makes my family look a lot smaller!^

^Gorgeous!^


^The kiddos had fun climbing around too^


^Climbing all over the place!^

^Beautiful Emily^

^My awesome little brothers (missing William). I miss those crazy monkeys! Always keeping me and Clark on our toes!^

^And this gorgeous house has an insanely beautiful view of the Palace of Fine Arts. A dream house for sure. Only $20 million or so...^

^Then we drove over to see what we could of the Golden Gate Bridge. As you can see above us, the fog rolled in pretty heavy^

^Love my darling sister! I sure miss her^

^And this little angel! Good think Skype keeps us close^


^So this might be one of my favorite pictures of us ever. Thanks Daddy for taking it!^


^After visiting the Golden Gate we went down to Fisherman's Wharf for lunch...^

^At Scomas! It was delicious^ 

^The Wharf is so pretty. Luckily the fog didn't set in over the rest of the city!^

^Both Emily and David went on 5th grade field trips to this ship, the Balclutha! They had a great experience helping run the ship for a day^

^Saying good bye (for now) to the pacific^

^And of course, we had to go to Ghiradelli's. Friendly advice - get the Ocean Beach Sundae. Salted Caramel heaven^

^It was a marvelous day in the city! I can't wait go back with these kiddos, hopefully sometime soon!^

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I had never heard of the Palace of Fine Arts. Amazing place! Your advice about food is always spot on, so if I ever get to Ghirardelli's, the Ocean Beach Sundae it is!

    ReplyDelete