Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Break {Part 1: Santa Cruz}

I'm at a bit of a breaking point with school. Everything in all of my classes has been due the past few weeks. I've had nonstop papers, tests, and presentations - which means I've had barely any fun/I've felt guilty having fun for the past while! So Thanksgiving break saved me from going absolutely insane. I decided I would not think about school the whole week and just focus on having fun.

Unfortunately I did not document the first few days of our holiday well, but they were great! We spent Saturday watching the BYU vs. Notre Dame game with the Kings! Even though we lost the game, it was oodles of fun to eat and watch the game together. After the game we all went out and saw Thor: Dark World together. It was awesome! So much better than the first movie.

Our next adventure began Tuesday! Monday night we drove down to my Nana's in Los Altos, we spent all Tuesday in Santa Cruz, at Seabright Beach. It was so fun! Once again I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





















^Those are all sea lions!^





Stay tuned for our day in Capitola! And another post about Thanksgiving... and Danville... and the Smyth family Thanksgiving festivities! Needless to say we've been having oodles of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment