Here's how it works
1.answer the questions of the person who nominated you
2.create 11 new questions
3.nominate 11 new bloggers
^One of my favorite pictures of Clark and I. And right now it totally captures our life - we are finishing up our time at BYU and are both sad and excited to move on! ^
1. How would you describe your blog? (what do you blog about?)
My blog is what you'd call a lifestyle blog. Basically I post all about anything fun that Clark and I do, or some cool craft/recipe I find... anything really! I use this blog as a way to capture all the fun memories we have as newlyweds, and reminisce a bit on us: how we met, dating, engagement, and wedding (oops still need to do a wedding post...). Plus it's a great way to keep our family members updated on our lives while we are here at BYU and when we move to NYC!
2. Where do you shop the most? Why?
I do a lot of my shopping at J. Crew (and their outlet) and H&M. I love J.Crew because they have tons of good sales, the clothing is very high quality, you get a discount for being a student, and let's be real - they always have the cutest clothes. I shop at H&M because it is so inexpensive, but their stuff lasts pretty long. And I shop Old Navy a lot! I've also recently discovered ASOS - great for fairly cheap and modest clothes because they have a huge selection! (pictured below - one of my favorite church outfits: skirt- ASOS, chambray- Old Navy, necklace -BYU bookstore; and one of my favorite fall outfits: shirt - J. Crew, pants - H&M, necklace - apple of my eye on etsy)
3. What is your dream job?
Haha I've been trying to figure that out for a while. First answer - being a mother. That is what I want to be most in life. In terms of a career though... It'd be so cool if I could find some way to be an anatomy teacher/nurse/something in healthcare and paint/arrange flowers/be a photographer at the same time. Now that would be awesome ;)
| A favorite photo I've taken! |
| My most recent finished painting! |
4. What is your favorite all-time book?
Woah. That's impossible to decide! I read so much; it's one of my favorite pasttimes. My most recent read was "New York" by Edward Rutherford. It's a history of New York City from it's existence as a Dutch settlement to 9/11 - but it's written from the view point of a fictional family line. I promise it's super interesting!! I also love reading Jane Austen-esque novels, loved Harry Potter (obviously), Hunger Games (obviously), The Women of Genesis Series, as well as classics like The Swiss Family Robinson or Jane Eyre. You can check out my GoodReads button to the right if you want more ideas. And I am always looking for new books!

5. What is your favorite way to work out?
So I'm a total noobie at working out. In high school dance was my workout, but now that I'm in college my favorite is Zumba! I'm a total sucker for it! Especially cause I get to go with my gorgeous little sister ->
6. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
Boys are stupid in middle school, and most of high school. There is no need to date anyone seriously- just have fun. Also ignore hurtful comments - you know what you're made of andwhat anyone says can't change that. So you don't need to worry about what others think of you as much because no matter what, Heavenly Father and your family will always love you!
^Me and my friends in our full middle school glory^
7. What is one skill you want to master?
I would love to be better at photography. I love pictures, and being able to capture the moments of my life perfectly would be incredible!
8. Where is your favorite place you have traveled?
Ooh... Can I say a tie? I loved France (all the art and history) but Costa Rica was definitely my favorite adventure!
9. What is your favorite blog?
I don't know if I have a favorite. I really love reading Taza's right now because it's all about living in and loving New York City, which is where I'm moving in a few months. It makes me really excited for the move!
10. What is your favorite blog post you have written?
I loved my posts over Christmas and Thanksgiving just becaues the pictures were so fun to take! I got a lot of practice with my camera over those vacations, and I'm really happy with how a lot of them turned out.
11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
It's not a specific memory, but I love thinking back to the days when my grandparents' backyards were magical kingdoms to play princesses or cool forrests to play "lost kids" (think Neverland/Boxcar Children) with my cousins and siblings. Or wrestling/playing king of the floating island in my grandparents' pools. Those are memories I really love to look back on.
^Adventurous little Ellee^
Good for you, for reading all of that! I hope that wasn't too boring, learning a little bit more about me. It was pretty fun to think through!
Finally - my nominations for the liebster (ps - links are listed to the side, under people I love!):
Lauren from L+B
Camille from Justin & Camille
Jani from the Happiest Time
Whitney from The Hartshorts
Lane from The Phillips
Macey from bri & i
Mindy from Melinda Joy Writes
Christie from Mr. & Mrs. Reynolds
Kaytee from Our Own Story
Paige from The Andersons
Mckenna from The Long Story Short
Sarah from Sarah Nightingale Art
Sarah from Sarah Nightingale Art
And my questions are:
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What is something this year that you are really looking forward to?
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- Please share a photo that means the most to you. Why is that picture important to you?
- What are some of the jobs you dreamed of being when you where little?
- What's been the best moment of your life so far?
- Where had been your favorite place to travel?
- What is your guilty pleasure (food, books, etc)?
- What makes you the happiest?
- What's the best advice you've ever been given?


Challenge accepted??
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your answers!
Delete