Clark is 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! Haha that just seems so old to me.... It was so fun celebrating my sweetheart. Since his birthday was on a Sunday, the day before he went golfing with my Dad, William, and Grandpa at Northridge. And he got an early birthday present - a new driver! Then we drove down to Danville for the birthday celebrations. I loved it. Shelley make a tasty birthday breakfast, and decorated the whole downstairs with quotes about Clark. She had asked all the siblings to say a couple of their favorite things about Clark, and then posted 25 quotes all over. It was so fun reading through them all. We looked through tons of photo albums of cute little Clarky (and maybe I got a little baby hungry), watched a couple home videos, and listened to Mike and Shelley share all sorts of "danger boy" stories. We skyped with his siblings and visited with each other. And then we all shared some things we love about Clark.
^We love Clark!!!^
^With his new driver!^
^ Darling little baby Clark!^
^Birthday Selfie!^
^Let's hope he made some great wishes!^
^All my siblings made cards for Clark. They were so sweet!^
^I was pretty proud of the card I got Clark^
^I got Clark a tee time at Ko Olina Golf Course in Oahu! Let's just say he is very excited about his present^
^And he went golfing at Diablo on Monday!! All in all I think he had a pretty wonderful birthday!^
No comments:
Post a Comment