One of the best parts of being home in between graduating and moving to New York has been the family time. We have been lucky enough to catch so many of our sibling's end of the year school shows and choir performances. And soon enough we will be able to see Anne's Showbiz show and Brie's dance recital. You could say we are trying to stock up on sibling events before we move to NY and aren't able to see anything.
To start us off we got to see Andrew's Elementary School play "Wonderland", a goofy musical adaptation of Through the Looking Glass.
^Andrew gave a brilliant performance as "The Catcher"^
^Bonus: Carter (Clark's cousin) was starring as the Red King in the very same show!^
^Our next sibling show took us to beautiful Napa Valley to watch Anne's choir compete in the Golden State Choir competition.^
^Anne in the Chamber Choir!^
^And bonus again! We got to watch my cousin Maryn's choir perform too!^
^Concert Choir. San Ramon (Anne) won 2nd in Chamber singers, and tied with Monte Vista (Maryn) for first in Concert! It was incredible!^
^Extra Bonus: we got to explore around Napa after watching the performances. Napa is GORGEOUS!^
^This view was so lovely that CLARK pulled us over so I could take a picture of it. ^
^While exploring we found this, and decided to check it out.^
^It did not disappoint.^
^This castle was modeled after Tuscan castles. I certainly felt like we were in Italy for a moment!^
^Amazing view^
^At the castle they had some emus. Now I have an ostrich phobia...and I found it extends to all creepy looking large birds.^
^Clark was much less scared of the emu^
^Evil evil bird^
^Back to the happy vineyards and gorgeous castle grounds^
^The next performance took us to a tropical jungle to see "Rumpus in the Rainforest" starring Brie the Boa^
^Cutest little snake we've ever seen!^
^Such a fun show! We are so happy we've been able to show support at so many of my siblings' events. I'm going to miss being able to see all my sibs' shows/games^






That castle looks like a dream! Can we all move in there? It would be a party for sure...
ReplyDeleteThat would be amazing. Apparently you can rent it out for events... too bad I didn't know that 2 years ago!
DeleteBeing able to be at sibling's events is the BEST! Especially after you've gone a long time without being present. Also, Napa is stunning & so are you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kayla! I was just loving your post about Oregon. Oh and I saw an elephant scarf today; it made me think of you! I hope you and Jordan can make it out to NYC with us!
Delete