No I am not pregnant...just had to calm you down before you got too excited. But don't worry, my news is still super awesome. In January I decided to change my major as college students often do. I changed from Exercise Science (I was a Pre-Dental student) to Pre-Nursing. As I was completing the prerequisites I realized how passionate I am about nursing. I really want to help others and the material for nursing is SO interesting. I mean seriously, I am in love with Human Anatomy, and I think I'm going to be a TA for the class next year (even though they don't get paid). Anyways, I completed my application to the nursing program this fall, and ever since September I have been waiting anxiously to hear back. Now the BYU Nursing Program is EXTREMELY difficult to get into... so I was super duper nervous about applying. Yesterday I was minding my own business when all of a sudden I get this email...
AHHHHHHH! I'M GOING TO BE A NURSE!!!!!!!!!! :)
 |
| The SWKT aka Home of the Nursing College |
No comments:
Post a Comment