P.s. - in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been in much of a blogging mood recently. I just don't feel like writing. But since I still want to capture our adventures, I'll be doing quite a few picture posts this break. I hope you don't mind!
{Folsom Fun}
^Holly (our dog) is a natural model. She just posed for the picture^
^Isn't my puppy the cutest?^
^Family Night Dance Parties^
^Gingerbread making!^
^Writing letters to our family members on missions!^
^The Christmas lights at Candy Cane Lane^
^Hull Girls^
^I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas... one of the best Christmas songs for sure1^
{Danville Adventures}
^Homemade Pizza for Christmas Eve!^
^So fun to have Min's help capturing the memories! Be sure to check out her blog here^
^Little E^
^Anne and O^
^Shel's famous rainbow jello! YUM!^
^O was the sweetest Mary!^
^A Shepherd, King, and Joseph!^
^Homemade Peppermint Ice cream^
^Christmas Eve White Elephant gifts/ BYU PJs!^












Christmas and family - the best! And your little doggie is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Patti! I love my little pup too! :)
DeleteI love the photo of your brother trying to give your mom bunny ears, it's adorable! Also that last pictures is my fave! haha
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah Andrew's new thing is giving everyone bunny ears :)
DeleteThanks Mani!